This young marine concentrated hard on her flag which was whipping all over the place. She kept her eyes steady and to the front. She was smaller than many in her group, but she was the steadiest. Several of the others shuffled, wiped their necks of sweat, looked sideways, looked up at their wavering flags. But this one had a steely gaze I admired.
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
- Forgotten Incan Ruins and Villages in the Andes
- Back roads of Sayausí, a French Restaurant, and the Search for Beauty
- Cuenca, Ecuador: 21st Century Ground Truths From a Historic Andean City
- A Hike and Roadside Repast Outside Cuenca
- Listening to Prince in Ecuador
- Ecuadorian Encounters: Sunday around Cuenca
- Minding A Stuck Turtle
Posts I Like