This young marine concentrated hard on her flag which was whipping all over the place. She kept her eyes steady and to the front. She was smaller than many in her group, but she was the steadiest. Several of the others shuffled, wiped their necks of sweat, looked sideways, looked up at their wavering flags. But this one had a steely gaze I admired.
- Cuenca’s Dog Owners Shun their Doody Duty
- Cuenca’s Pissing Men and Modest Women
- Bailoterapia as a Standard of Female Liberation
- Wildflowers of the Cajas National Park, Southern Ecuador
- Fiestas de Cuenca
- Mango Season
- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.