The alleys and waterways of the Belén market come alive with the inspiring spirit, spontaneity, and lithe body language of children. Their liveliness and play is infectious. The entire atmosphere is suffused with a lightness accentuated by their calls and cries, over the the obvious crowding and poverty. Indeed, underfoot amongst the adults, perfectly integrated into adult commerce and society, they painted the air with happiness. They are undoubtedly the community’s treasured future and a source of inspiration for all.
- Cuenca’s Pissing Men and Modest Women
- Bailoterapia as a Standard of Female Liberation
- Wildflowers of the Cajas National Park, Southern Ecuador
- Fiestas de Cuenca
- Mango Season
- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
- Forgotten Incan Ruins and Villages in the Andes