Ansu John is a photographer and filmmaker in Northern Virginia, outside Washington DC. Throughout her career in Environmental Communications and Media she has captured imagery of nature, landscape and human interaction with the environment.
- Cuenca’s Dog Owners Shun their Doody Duty
- Cuenca’s Pissing Men and Modest Women
- Bailoterapia as a Standard of Female Liberation
- Wildflowers of the Cajas National Park, Southern Ecuador
- Fiestas de Cuenca
- Mango Season
- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.