- Cuenca’s Dog Owners Shun their Doody Duty
- Cuenca’s Pissing Men and Modest Women
- Bailoterapia as a Standard of Female Liberation
- Wildflowers of the Cajas National Park, Southern Ecuador
- Fiestas de Cuenca
- Mango Season
- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
Category Archives: Ethnicity
when you look up in the woods at that exact moment that two cardinals join in a kiss. Continue reading
Between the gentle seductions of its hospitality and its rich history, Cyprus left me with an impression of a culture that reinvents itself anew with a self-confident resilience. In Cyprus, the glories of antiquity are juxtaposed against commercially-vibrant cities with modern infrastructure, … Continue reading
The juxtaposition of colonialism, indigenous traditions, and modern global economics makes for an interesting social landscape across Namibia. Subsistence pastoralists and small tradesmen in villages on the edges of the Namib desert, continue to live as earlier generations did in … Continue reading