- Cuenca’s Dog Owners Shun their Doody Duty
- Cuenca’s Pissing Men and Modest Women
- Bailoterapia as a Standard of Female Liberation
- Wildflowers of the Cajas National Park, Southern Ecuador
- Fiestas de Cuenca
- Mango Season
- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
Tag Archives: birds
when you look up in the woods at that exact moment that two cardinals join in a kiss. Continue reading
There I was, glasses in hand, stumbling on, a joyless morass leaking out in salty tears, Resilience frayed into tattered fringes of despair. Even the sunlight’s dance in the trees could not gladden this labyrinth of loud loneliness. But the path … Continue reading