- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
- Forgotten Incan Ruins and Villages in the Andes
- Back roads of Sayausí, a French Restaurant, and the Search for Beauty
- Cuenca, Ecuador: 21st Century Ground Truths From a Historic Andean City
- A Hike and Roadside Repast Outside Cuenca
- Listening to Prince in Ecuador
- Ecuadorian Encounters: Sunday around Cuenca
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: birds
when you look up in the woods at that exact moment that two cardinals join in a kiss. Continue reading
There I was, glasses in hand, stumbling on, a joyless morass leaking out in salty tears, Resilience frayed into tattered fringes of despair. Even the sunlight’s dance in the trees could not gladden this labyrinth of loud loneliness. But the path … Continue reading