- The Maddening Din: Cuenca’s Noise
- Cuenca’s clean water is priceless. And vulnerable.
- Any Milk Today Mistress?
- Celebrating Those Who Live in Our Memories.
- Forgotten Incan Ruins and Villages in the Andes
- Back roads of Sayausí, a French Restaurant, and the Search for Beauty
- Cuenca, Ecuador: 21st Century Ground Truths From a Historic Andean City
- A Hike and Roadside Repast Outside Cuenca
- Listening to Prince in Ecuador
- Ecuadorian Encounters: Sunday around Cuenca
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: Urban parks
when you look up in the woods at that exact moment that two cardinals join in a kiss. Continue reading
Mears Park in downtown St. Paul, MN, is a brilliant example of an urban park and a community square on which to model many aspects of Arlington, VA’s Courthouse redevelopment plan known as Envision Courthouse Square. This plan is an effort to redesign … Continue reading